The Sun and the Strangeness

The Sun and the Strangeness

The sun was back out today, although the temperature wasn't warm enough to sit out and read like last week. That didn't seem to deter the first tulips though, who didn't seem to need much encouragement to show off their bright beauty.


And the Acer seems to have decided it's going to coordinate with the colour scheme...






And all the other flowers continue to thrive...



And now for the Strangeness...

I had reason to travel into Newcastle City Centre today. I rarely travel into the city since I closed my office there. However, with the recent isolation, where I live has felt even more isolated - those of you who know it will know it's the complete opposite of the city - and I started to feel a bit of cabin fever and thought I had better get out into the world a bit. So a trip into town seemed like a good idea. Nothing seemed particularly different, perhaps the roads were a little quieter, but other than that... until I went for fuel at a major supermarket and saw the crowd barriers and people standing two metres apart waiting to be allowed in in groups of about a dozen at a time - there was just something about that sight that hit home. These are indeed strange times we are living in....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Cabin - It's been far too long....

The Sage King and The Rainmaker